Bridging the Gap 1 Bridging the Gap 1

These two ^^

I really liked it, because of the stupidity of these two guys ("There´s a huuuge gap between us!"). The voice suits them perfectly. I think it wouldn´t sound better or funnier with other voices. I also really liked the ending with the stone and the plaster :-). Well done!

Shoo Fly Shoo Fly

The fly attacks

I liked the very fluent animation and kind of funny storyline. Your artwork is also very impressive! It´s in my opinion one of the best anime flashs around here, you really did a great job!

Dad's at Work Dad's at Work

World´s best co-worker

Dad seriously got nerves to cut the elevator cable, but It´s the fastest way getting to the top XD. I really would like to know, where I can get those speed shoes Oo.
Nice animation and good jokes!

Tag Breakout Tag Breakout

Not bad for your third flash

For all, who don´t know how to play this game, when the the first screen shows up, right-click and press "play". Now to the game itself. I recognized, that the "paddel" sometimes didn´t work. The ball went right throw it.
For your third flash, it isn´t bad :).

CutelilDeadGirl responds:

Yeah, the paddle is having an issue with most likely the checks in the code. It shouldn't be a design flaw because I made an invisible barrier behind the hand for the ball to hit. I highly need improvements on my code...
Also, there is a Start button. >_>
But it gets cut off of the screen because of the window size. -_-

intrusion intrusion

One of the best sidescrolling shooter

I really have to say, that this game is one of my All-time favorites on Newgrounds. The ragdoll physics are well done, the weapons are amazing, every level is wonderful in it´s own way and the difficulty changes between pretty easy (1st level) and really hard (final boss). The design of every single object in this game is unbelieveable detailed.

I hope that there is a part 2 in production, because I would play it.

Alundra - Kline's Nightmare Alundra - Kline's Nightmare

Wonderful!

My second favorite song in Alundra. I dunno what to say :P, It is just great. Your song suits the ice landscape in Kline´s nightmare more, if you ask me.

I would be happy to hear more changed versions!

Beacon515L responds:

Yay, another Alundra fan! Thanks, man! What IS your favourite? XD

Alundra - Lake Shrine Alundra - Lake Shrine

Good old times

This is one of my favorite Alundra themes. I like your changed version, too. It´s more mystical and mysterious. It reminds me of the good old times, when platformers in 2D were driving you nuts :P

All in all, good changed version!

PS: May I ask, if you would do Kline´s Dream next?

Beacon515L responds:

If I can find a MIDI. I -could- transcribe it. Are you saying Kline's Nightmare =/= Kline's Dream? XP

(PM) - Never Forget (Final) (PM) - Never Forget (Final)

Wow, it´s so calm

I really liked it! The calmness in this song was great :-). The piano at the beginning was nice because it brought you into the right mood.
Good work, the Master Chief would be proud of you ;-).

Parkerman1700 responds:

Haha thanks man.

The Strongest The Strongest

Cirno - ice fairy

Yay, Cirno is one of my favorite Touhou characters :-D!
I really like the drawing style. You did well with coloring (especially the skin)! ;-D
Dunno why people call her stupid. I think she's just a bit slow X-D

Thanks for this nice picture!

suwako responds: